Sunday, February 3, 2008

February

Hey guys! Don't you like how I can actually spell February!  Remember in 3rd grade when I would always spell it wrong and then Mrs. Miller would always say "Its a shame Mary, weren't you born in    F-E-B-R-U-A-R-Y     February"  Anyways I am so excited to turn 12! I can't wait till Young Womens!  That reminds me I have New Beginnings tonight, I'll tell you guys how it goes.  Also I'm going on tour with the Utah Valley Youth Symphony to San Fransisco!  Okay I didn't spell that right cuz there is a red squiggly line under it.  Well I can spell February, now I have a new word to learn... JK  
Saren- Thanks for bringing me to the movie!
Love You All

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya! Nice bloggish thingy! I have to do three projects right now, but me 2 lazy!!! CYA sometime in the next ________ years! Hey, check this out!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=KiR838VOCrA
Geez I love Paramore!!!! ~Erika

BFFs said...

Hi Mary! be sure to check Becca and Lizzy's blog! just remember!
~K.B.~