Saturday, March 29, 2008

Young Women's Broadcast!

Ok so today was the YW Broadcast and it was very very good.  It was with our stake and first we had dinner at the stake center and even though it was just pizza it was fun to talk to everyone and stuff.  Then we went into the chapel and listened to the talks. During the YW General Presidents talk her voice started fading and this weird country music started playing. It was so weird and everyone started laughing.  Anyways I really liked the talk from the 1st counsler about never being alone.  It made me feel really good and it also made me cry a bit.  Anyways during the last talk I fell asleep but when I woke up it was still his talk so at least I was awake for some of it.  I really like the choir too, wouldn't it be fun to be in it some time? I think it would.  
Bye Everyone!

P.S. Saren, where the heck were you?